Support For You
Breast cancer can be scary and confusing, both for those diagnosed and for their family and friends. It’s important to have a strong support network to help with the physical and emotional demands of this disease. Remember, you are not alone. There are many support services available to assist you on this journey, including:
- If you’re in need of local resources or financial assistance resources, please click here for a list of local resources. Also, please do not hesitate to contact our community outreach team at Komen Charlotte at 704-347-8181 or by e-mail at email@example.com
- Call 1-877 GO KOMEN, a free breast care helpline, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to receive professional support services for anyone with breast health and breast cancer concerns, including breast cancer patients and their families
- If you are interested in participating in or learning more about Breast Cancer Clinical Trails visit BreastCancerTrials.org or ClinicalTrials.gov.
- Co-survivors are friends and family members that affected by breast cancer go through the breast cancer journey with survivors. The Co-Survivor section of komen.org is where you can share tips and advice, and read personal stories from others who have loved ones going through breast cancer.
- You can find additional information about financial assistance resources on the Susan G. Komen website
- Local Support