- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
What the Treatment Assistance Program ProvidesWhat the Treatment Assistance Program Provides
No matter where you are in your journey, we can help.
The following assistance is available for qualifying breast cancer patients:
• Assessment by an oncology social worker
• Breast cancer education
• Psychosocial support
• Provide information about local resources
Financial assistance for qualifying* patients is available for:
• Oral pain and anti-nausea medication
• Oral chemotherapy/hormone therapy
• Child care/elder care
• Palliative care and other home care
• Transportation to and from treatment
• Lymphedema care and supplies
• Durable medical equipment
To speak to a Komen Breast Care Specialist, call toll-free: 1-877 GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Eligibility Criteria: Funding through this program helps patients of any age who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, at any stage of the disease. Financial assistance is granted to patients who meet predetermined eligibility criteria. Individuals must have an active breast cancer diagnosis, be in active treatment and have income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Line (FPL). Click here for the 2019 federal poverty guidelines.