- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Treatment Assistance Program
- Navigation and Resource Services
- Where Your Money Goes
- Community Grants
- Small Grants
- National Research Programs
- Mecklenburg Breast Health Coalition
- Get Involved
Komen Charlotte is excited to announce a brand new open position!
Job Title: Navigation & Programs Manager
Susan G. Komen Charlotte is seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Navigation & Programs Manager. The Navigation & Programs Manager is a full-time paid position reporting to the Senior Director, Community Health. Komen Charlotte is seeking a motivated, compassionate, detail-oriented professional to join our mission team to provide lay navigation, manage the community grant programs, implement and manage grant/sponsor funded mission initiatives and provide bilingual English/Spanish education throughout our 13-county service area.
- Bilingual English and Spanish required.
- Minimum of B.A./B.S. in public health, social work, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in related field, non-profit experience a plus.
- Have access to transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Lay navigation training a plus.
The full job description: Bilingual Navigation & Programs Manager Job Description
How to apply: Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume via email to Sarah Bailey, Senior Director, Community Health (firstname.lastname@example.org). Resumes/cover letters will only be accepted until Monday, July 29.